Friday, May 25, 2012

Bloggers Unite


            Next week is the Write-to-PublishConference (May 30 - June 2) in Wheaton, Illinois. As many of you know and I have mentioned on this blog, I am on staff with WTP and I am gearing up to learn, encourage, laugh and cry with all the conferees.

            If you are attending, I am facilitating an late-night session on Thursday for bloggers, want-to-be bloggers, was-at-one-time bloggers, etc., etc. We are getting together to meet, encourage and learn from each other. Bring your questions, and if you attend my “Getting the Most from the Conference,” on Wednesday morning, you will be reminded that there are no “stupid questions.”

            Looking forward to seeing all of you next week! If you can't attend Write-to-Publish, choose a writer's conference near you and be encouraged as a writer.




              






             

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.