Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blogging Leftovers

Tonight at the Write-to-Publish Conference I facilitated a late night session for bloggers and prebloggers. There were about 40 who attended and some great information was shared by many of the conferees. I became so engrossed in the conversation that I forgot to take photos of the session, duh!

But, I brought treats to celebrate my blog's first anniversary and these were the leftovers, but hopefully many left with new insights to help them along their writing and blogging journey.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tammy! You're doing great work to help bloggers. So I nominated YOU for an award on my blog. Congrats! And keep up the great blogging. :)
    http://barbarahartzler.com/2012/06/01/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.