Friday, March 1, 2013

I Did It




            I did it. I bought a Kindle Fire HD this week. In an earlier post, I mentioned I was thinking about buying one and prior to that I posted about being unsure if it was anything I would ever buy.

            But, after only a few days, I’m falling in love with it. I like the clarity and the options to change the font and the point size. One of my favorite features is the ability to change the background from a stark white to a sepia tone which is easier on the eyes.

            So, I’m into electronic reading. I would never have believed it. Of course, I also have internet and soon I’ll be setting up email.







             I’m almost ashamed to say how many books I have in my Kindle library, but I’m glad I don’t have them in my house as I have too many books already. But, can we really have too many books? Okay, I have close to 100 on my Kindle, but the majority were free.

            How many books do you have in your Kindle or electronic library?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to a wonderful and exciting reading world! Plus when you travel, you'll LOVE being able to carry all the books you want in your purse (including Bible and devotionals) -- just don't forget your charger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice on the charger, friend.

      Delete
  2. I downloaded kindle from Amazon two weeks ago and have a total of five free books to date. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what did about a year ago. Good decision. Hope to see you at WTP this year.

      Delete
  3. i have over 100 on my Kindle. Most of them free. And many more already read in my archives. i would love a Fire. Can't wait to hear more about what your Fire can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my books are from your heads up posts on FB! Thanks for commenting. Hope to see you at WTP in June.

      Delete

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.