Thursday, May 16, 2013

In My Pocket to Read Later




You know how it goes. You find a blog, or an article on the internet and you just don’t have the time to read it. So, you either print it out, leave it in your inbox, or in another folder.

A few weeks ago, I began using a free app that allows me to, sort of save it in my pocket to read later. I now have these items in one place. I have found this very helpful and I simply call it, pocket. You can read about it at the website: getpocket.com

With this app, you place a button into the top bar of your browser, labeled “Pocket.”  When you open the blog, etc., in your browser and then hit the pocket button, a bar will drop down labeled “Page Saved” and then retract. The item is saved in the app and ready to be read later.

It will also sync to your mobile devices; marvelous. 

Try it out: getpocket.com.

      

Do you use or have you heard of this app? Do you use something similar?





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tammie. That's great info. I've never heard of this but I will check it out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great you stopped by Debbie. I have found it very useful.

      Delete

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.