Saturday, June 8, 2013

Do You Have Blogging Goals?



This week I am attending the Write-to-Publish Conference in the Chicago area. I will be teaching the orientation class, as I have for the past few years. 

I will also be teaching a class about blogging. One thing I am going to have the members of the class do is come up with at least three blogging goals for the next year.

Some of my goals are:  Post twice a week, add RSS feature, work on focus. 
                                     
                                     

These are just three of my goals, so far.

How about you? Do you have any blogging goals?

2 comments:

  1. The one thing that took away from your workshop is to be more focused. Another of my goals is to blog once a week. Thanks for the class it was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy. Thanks for commenting and attending my class. Thanks, also, for your comments and contributions to the class. Apppreciate it.

      Delete

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.