Friday, November 15, 2013

An Amish Bit of Charm

The Winner of, A Little Bit of Charm, is

MsRubyKat










Thanks for the comments and suggestions for helping me deal with disorganization (see last blog). I think we will return to that subject in the future.

As we head into the Thanksgiving season, I am giving away a book you can take with you if you are travelling, or maybe take a break to read, after cooking or eating.

I am giving away A Little Bit of Charm, Book Three in The New Beginnings Series (Harvest House) by Mary Ellis. The first two books, Love Comes to Paradise and Living in Harmony are set in Missouri and Maine respectively, but Book Three is in Kentucky. Rachel King, has lost both parents, moves to Kentucky, where she gets a job working with horses, one of her loves. But, she wants more as she desires to find a love that will last forever. The one who draws her attention happens to be English and not Amish. 

 

To be entered in the drawing for A Little Bit of Charm, please leave a comment and list one thing for which you are thankful, before midnight, Thursday, November 21.

Winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, November 22. Please leave an email address. U.S. addresses only.

 

 



19 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my family...Happy Thanksgiving.

    karenk
    kmkuka at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great thing to be thankful for. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for sooo many things. Family is number one and health and security are blessings that I am grateful for. And the Lord's Hands in my life! Sonja (dot) nishimoto (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sonja for sharing so many wonderful things to be thankful for.

      Delete
  3. I am so thankful that my Lord takes care of me.
    God bless you
    Chris Granville
    granvilleATfrontiernetDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all so blessed by His care. Thanks for coming by Chris.

      Delete
  4. I am thankful for my family-husband and children.
    Brittany McEuen
    kbmceuen(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Brittany and sharing.

      Delete
  5. I'm thankful that I have a lot to be thankful for.

    Karen G.
    kmgervais(at)nycap(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mary Ellis books. She's a fantastic author. I'm very thankful for my Mother. Recently, I became disabled because of a medical error that causes serious complications and my Mom has been here through everything. God blessed me with a very special Mother and there are no words that can express the thankfulness and love in my heart.
    Barbara Thompson
    barbmaci61(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a great gift your Mom is. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I am thankful for my faith in Christ, that I can worship in freedom. Many people are persecuted for their belief but here in America we are so blessed.
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Merry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for my husband who always stands by me through thick and thin. He has health problems too but never complains. I am so blessed.
    pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful. My husband is a real supporter of mine, too.

      Delete
  9. I am thankful for my family.

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an important thing to be thankful for. Thanks for stopping by, Wendy.

      Delete
  10. My heart overflows with thankfulness. I am thankful to God for everything he has blessed me with, my family, good health, friends....the list goes on and on. Thank you for the giveaway. I would love to know more about Rachel.

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, I have gone to moderated comments. Your comment will be read as soon as possible. Thank you for commenting.